Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017: – An upcoming prestigious chance for all the aspirants because Karnataka High Court has officially dispatched a notification for the Civil Judge posts. There have 167 vacant seats for the post. So apply for this recruitment process but only if you’re eleigible.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Civil Judge|
|Number of Posts||167|
|Last date of application||01st March 2017|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Bachelor Degree in Law or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not exceed 38 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 10 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 27770 – 44770/- will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that Last date of registering application for this job is 01.03.2017
How to apply online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
All interested candidate have to attentively read the official notification about the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 167 Civil Judge Posts for more satisfaction log in to www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in