ONGC Recruitment 2017: – Tremendous news for all the eligible and interested candidates that ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the Stenographer, Assistant Technician, Junior Supervisor (S1 Grade) posts. These posts are having 19 vacant seats. Further Information and details related to the post are provided below.
ONGC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stenographer, Assistant Technician, Junior Supervisor (S1 Grade)|
|Number of Posts||19|
|Last date of application||13th February 2017|
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|4||Mechanic – Communication Equipment Maintenance||01|
|5||Mechanic Radio, Audio, Video System and Appliances||01|
|6||Computer Networking Technician||01|
Candidate having 10th, 12th, ITI, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be 14 to 21 year as on 01-03-2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 10 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. The candidate has to be selected through merit list. On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Candidate must remember that Last date of registering application for this job is 13.02.2017
How to apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below
General Manager (HR)-Head,
RTI Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited CMDA Tower-II,
8th Floor No.1, Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of ONGC Recruitment 2017.