Presidents Secretariat Recruitment 2017: – Presidents Secretariat has decided to recruit for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff posts. There have 15 vacant seats for which recruitment process has happened so those candidates, who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions may apply for this recruitment process. Candidate must assure to fill the application on time.
Presidents Secretariat Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Presidents Secretariat|
|Name of the Vacancy||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Number of Posts||15|
|Last date of application||15th February 2017|
Presidents Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having an Intermediate or equivalent qualification from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 27 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 10 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in this phase. The candidate has to clear their Online Exam. On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 650/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 18000/- will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that Last date of registering application for this job is 15.02.2017
How to apply online for Presidents Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
All the aspirants should attentively go through the Official notification for all the detailed information related to KMRL Recruitment 2017.